Gran Tierra Energy Colombia Ltd., through its Social Policy Plan is committed to formulate and implement strategic actions to promote the well-being of the populations within our areas of influence.
The social policy of Gran Tierra Energy Colombia Ltd., is based on the sustainable development of the region. As a result, Gran Tierra, as a COMPANY, works in partnership with the COMMUNITY and the STATE in the following programs:
- EDUCATION ENHANCEMENT
- SUPPORT FOR PRODUCTIVE INITIATIVES
- ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- AWARENESS AND STRENGHTENING OF CULTURAL IDENTITY
- STRENGHTEN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- RECREATION AND SPORTS
- STRENGHTEN THE SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Access roads and electricity
- Health and basic sanitation
- EMPLOYMENT GENERATION
Similar programs are under development in Argentina and Peru.